With Valentine’s Day swiftly approaching, it’s time to get a move on when it comes to finding the perfect gift. We know there’s often more of a focus on the ladies, but your man needs to feel loved and appreciated, too.
Now, coming up with the right Valentine’s Day ideas for him doesn’t have to be rocket science. Whether you’ve been together for two months or two years, we’ve got you covered! From shaving kits to grill tools, there’s something on this list for every man. Take the stress out of Valentine’s Day shopping with these unique and affordable finds while earning cash back via Splender along the way!
- Cashmere Lined Leather Smart Phone Gloves (J.Crew, $98): These stylish gloves combine luxury with functionality. Smooth, rich leather on the outside and cozy cashmere on the inside—what more could you ask for in a Valentine’s Day gift for your guy? And as an added bonus, they’re smartphone and tablet-friendly, so he doesn’t have to take them off to respond to texts or answers calls when he’s on the go. (Available at J.Crew with 2% back for Splender members.)
- Scuff Leather Slippers (UGG Australia, $90): It’s time to say goodbye to his beloved, worn-out house slippers. With this cozy pair as a replacement, we have a feeling he won’t be too sad about swapping out the old ones. Made of rich leather and plush sheepskin, they’re both luxurious and comfy at the same time. (Available at UGG Australia with 7% cash back for Splender members.)
- Two of a Kind Yours and Mine Highball Set (Kate Spade, $50): There’s no confusing whose cocktail is whose when you start serving drinks in glasses with clever (and cute) engravings. These glasses are perfect for toasting to life’s most memorable moments, whether on Valentine’s Day or other special occasions. (Available at Kate Spade with 6% cash back for Splender members.)
- The 4 Elements of the Perfect Shave (Sephora.com, $60): All the tools he needs for a luxurious shave, all in one box, and all in this perfect Valentine’s Day gift. This ‘The Art of Shaving’ set comes with the Pre-Shave Oil, Shaving Cream, Shaving Brush and After-Shave Balm. Each item is free of alcohol, synthetic dyes and fragrances, so it won’t irritate his skin. Instead, these products are made with a unique blend of botanical ingredients and 100 percent pure essential oils to give him a close, comfortable shave that will leave his skin feeling soft and rejuvenated. (Available at Sephora.com with 5% cash back for Splender members.)
- Wireless Earbud Headphones (BestBuy.com, $69.99): For the fitness-loving man in your life, these splash-resistant headphones will fit right into his workouts: they are designed to prevent sweat and water from damaging the sound capabilities. He can easily wear this wireless headset while exercising without worrying about wires getting in the way during his morning jog. In addition, Bluetooth technology will allow him to wirelessly stream music from up to 30 feet away. He can also make and receive calls from his sweetheart, hands-free at the touch of a button. (Available at BestBuy.com with 2% cash back for Splender members.)
- UA ColdGear Infrared Long Sleeve (Under Armour, $49.99): Perfect to keep your Valentine warm during the chilly month of February! This long-sleeve shirt is made with Under Armour’s new ColdGear Infrared technology that uses a thermo-conductive inner coating to absorb and retain body heat. Available in a wide variety of colors, this shirt is sure to become a staple in any man’s closet. (Available at Under Armour with 8% cash back for Splender members.)
- Personalized BBQ Grill Tools Set (Nordstrom.com, $48): Professional-grade grill utensils in a monogrammed case make a perfect Valentine’s Day gift for the grill aficionado in your life. The collection includes a spatula, BBQ fork, tongs, basting brush, two skewers and four corn on the cob holders. The monogrammed carrying case will make him feel like an official grill master while keeping everything in its place. (Available at Nordstrom.com with 3% cash back for Splender members.)
- 3D Shape Cocktail Chiller Set (UncommonGoods.com, $35): A new way to have your cocktail “on the rocks”— these geometric stones are an excellent gift for the whiskey drinker who doesn’t want a watered-down drink. The sculptural addition to his glass will keep cocktails undiluted and cold while adding sophistication and a bit of edge. All he has to do is place the stones in the freezer, then add to his Scotch. (Available at UncommonGoods.com with 8% cash back for Splender members.)
- Canvas Weekender Bag (Perry Ellis, $99.99): This weekender bag is the ideal size for carry-on luggage or a weekend getaway with that special someone. It has an adjustable shoulder strap and is available in black or two-toned brown. Made of smooth canvas and rich leather to give it a classic look, it’s a thoughtful gift that will be used again and again. (Available at Perry Ellis with 6% cash back for Splender members.)
- Time Teller All-Black Watch (Bloomingdale’s, $100): Every guy needs an everyday timepiece, and this sleek, all-black design looks equally great paired with a suit and tie as it does with jeans and a T-shirt. The streamlined silhouette and pared-down dial with a three-hand movement is made with plated stainless steel. This black-out watch will be the highlight of his look. (Available at Bloomingdale’s with 7% cash back for Splender members.)
Valentine’s Day isn’t just about showering the ladies with chocolates and flowers – guys need some love, too. So, show that special man in your life how much you care this Valentine’s Day with a thoughtful gift that reflect his interests. Even better, earn a little cash back while you’re shopping through Splender. Not a Splender member yet? What are you waiting for – sign up now!