Sticking to a budget during the holidays can be tough, especially when shopping for the men in your life. From dads and significant others to brothers and best friends, finding gift ideas for men that aren’t a tried and true tie, coffee mug or homemade coupon book while staying under $100 can often be a challenge.
We’re taking the burden off your shoulders and highlighting a few of this year’s best gift ideas for men of all interests. Read on for some ideas for the perfect gift that will leave him speechless – and keep a few pennies rattling around in your piggy bank.
Oh, and because ‘tis the season, these gifts are all less than $100. Feel free to thank us later!
He’s the master of the putting green and knows his handicap by heart. Your Tiger Woods will be thrilled with these great golf essentials. Not only will he play well, but he’ll look good while doing it.
- adidas climacool Merch Print Polo – $65: This polo not only looks cool, but the adidas technology will help him stay cool, too, by wicking sweat away from his body and increasing ventilation with strategically placed mesh panels throughout the shirt. Available through the adidas Golf store, Splender members can earn 6% cash
- Callaway Tour Authentic Gloves – $25: Made with top-grade leather and breathable material, this glove can hold up in any weather and help ensure that his grip doesn’t slip no matter the climate. Available at Callaway Golf with 6% cash back.
The Master Chef
Who doesn’t want a gourmet cook in his or her life? He knows how to grill a steak to that perfect medium and exactly when the risotto is at the ideal consistency. Get the man who controls his kitchen like a symphony or his grill like a drill sergeant the right tools for the job.
- Waring Pro Professional Deep Fryer – $99: This deep fryer comes equipped with all the bells and whistles to put a top chef at ease. With cool touch handles, a 30-minute timer and dishwasher-safe attachments that make clean up a breeze, this gift is sure to be a great addition to any kitchen. Available through Bed, Bath & Beyond with 4% cash back.
- iGrill Bluetooth Thermometer Mini -$40: Does your man spend all of his time attending the grill instead of socializing during cookouts? Nix the antisocial behavior by getting him a Bluetooth thermometer. He’ll know exactly when everything is ready with alerts on his smartphone app. The Bluetooth connectivity boasts a 150-foot range that will allow him to step away from the grill and give him freedom to mingle. Available through the Food Network store, Splender members can earn 7% cash b
The Sports Enthusiast
Whether it’s racquetball with the boss or a little 2-on-2 with his boys, you can find your guy on any court. Put the ball in your court this holiday season and get your sports fan just what he needs.
- Nike Brasilia 6 Large Duffel – $45: Made with a denser and more durable polyester to hold all of his gear, this duffel bag includes a separate section to keep all of his wet, dirty clothing away from the rest of his clothes. Your nose will thank you! Available from Eastbay with 5% cash b
- Ugly Holiday Sweater – $70: No one can escape the craze that’s been sweeping holiday parties – “the ugly sweater.” This childhood-reminiscent knitwear has been popping up everywhere – from the office soiree to friends’ gatherings. Wearing one of these throwbacks emblazoned with his favorite team, your sports fan will not only impress, he’ll surely be in running for the MVP, too. Available through IceJerseys.com with 8% cash back.
The GQ Man of the Year
Your man could grace any magazine cover with his fashion sense. Matching tailored suits and pocket squares comes easily to him, and the word “lapel” doesn’t send him running for the hills. Send your dapper man out in the world with these choices.
- Limited-edition POCKET DIAL™ iPhone Case – $48: Everyone’s favorite late-night funnyman Jimmy Fallon partnered with J.Crew to create the dual-use Pocket Dial iPhone case. Up top, you see a stylish pocket square (which can be removed), but as he reaches into his jacket pocket, the pocket square is transformed into an iPhone case. Genius! Available through Crew with 12% cash back.
- Kenneth Cole Men’s Wool Novelty Wool Walker – $99: You’re not the only thing that can keep your man warm this holiday season. Bundle him up against the elements in this stylish wool coat, ideal for the man on the go. Whether he’s running errands or wearing it over his New Years Eve tuxedo, he’ll get years of wear out from this multi-purpose coat. Available from Overstock.com with 5% cash back.
Your honey is the definition of “the next best thing.” He’s always up on the latest gadgets and on the lookout for things to make his life easier or let’s face it, just make his buds a little jealous. Give these gizmos a whirl this holiday season.
- Sportline HydraCoach Intelligent Water Bottle – $29: When you think of new gadgets for your guy, you automatically think of a new smartphone or the latest wireless accessory. However, if you look over at your man and he’s drinking water out of an old milk carton, your next gift idea could be staring you right in the face. This intelligent water bottle shows personal hydration goals with a time and sip tracker to keep him motivated. Maybe you can “borrow” it for your New Year’s resolution! Available at Expansys.com with 3% cash back.
- R2-D2 USB Car Charger – $27: If the Force is still strong with your guy, this gift might be the Chewie to his Han. While a full-size R2-D2 doesn’t fall into our $100 budget, one that fits in his cup holder is well within range. Not only does this car charger come with two USB ports, but R2 responds with happy bleeps when he is connected to your car power and whistles sadly when not. Pint-sized R2 is compatible with all smart devices that charge using a USB port. Get to ThinkGeek.com at lightspeed and earn 7% cash back.
It just takes a little extra creativity to break out of the old tie and sock routine – knot that there’s anything wrong with that (see what we did there?) – during the gift-giving season. Now that you have a few budget-friendly gift ideas for all the men on your list, don’t forget to check out our mobile app to make shopping more of a breeze. You can access all of our partners, coupons, and special offers on the go, while still earning your cash back!
Not a member? Sign up today!